CELEBRITY IN CHIEF BARRY O TOOK TO THE AIRWAVES LAST NIGHT TO WHINE ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS TO WORK. IMAGINE IF AMERICA'S PRINCESS HAD TO WORK A 40 HOUR WORK WEEK AND PUNCH A TIME CLOCK. LITTLE DEAR MIGHT BREAK A NAIL.
BARRY O JUST KNEW HE'D GET SYMPATHY BUT IT APPEARS AMERICA IS NOW BORED WITH UNTALENTED CELEBRITIES WHO ARE MERELY FAMOUS FOR BEING FAMOUS.
FROM THE TCI WIRE:
Staying with the US-Iraq topic, the Washington Post's Ed O'Keefe Tweets:
RECOMMENDED: "Iraq snapshot"
"Will Nouri finally name a Minister of Defence"
"A little ditty 'bout Iraq and Iran"
"Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Spanked on the Global Stage"
"And the war drags on . . ."
"Kat's Korner: The Real and The Synthetic"
"Nepotism in hiring and US combat operations continue"
"Troy Yocum and veterans issues"
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: Just say no to the crazy
- TV: The unexamined (American) lives
- If a picture paints a thousand words . . .
- Roy Gutman should be fired
- Security Assistance needed in Indonesia on rights
- Libya: demonization and self-determination (Worker...
- US wants to end Libya's independent resistance (GB...
"The whores work it for Barry"
"THIS JUST IN! NEW TOLD LIES!"