SOME PEOPLE SAY FADED CELEBRITY BARRY O IS NOT WORKING. THEY SAY HE HAS NOT IMPROVED THE ECONOMY. SOME SAY HE HAS FAILED ON FOREIGN POLICY.
TO ALL THE DOUBTERS, THE DAHLI BAMA SNAPS, "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?"
TOMORROW HE WILL ANNOUNCE HIS PICKS FOR WINNERS IN THE NCAA'S MARCH MADNESS.
"AND PEOPLE DOUBT I AM WORKING HARD?" BARRY O ASKED THESE REPORTERS AS HE SHARED THAT HE ALSO PLANS TO USE MARCH TO MAKE HIS PREDICTION ON HOW THIS SEASON OF REVENGE WILL END.
FROM THE TCI WIRE:
Starting with the news that Western 'news' outlets still refuse to convey. Saturday, Moqtada al-Sadr led a protest.
That's Dar Addustour.
That's Al Mada.
Moqtada al-Sadr returned to Iraq on Friday. Western media avoided that as well. Look at the photos, note the massive turnout.
Then note the massive silence from US outlets -- three days of silence now.
There's the reality of news and then there's the manufactured crap the Western media tries to shove down your throat.
RECOMMENDED: "Iraq snapshot"
"Nouri needs a center to study terrorism?"
"Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Brett McGurk’s..."
"UChicago Neo-Nazi Neo-Cons: Obama, Nuland & Ukrain..."
"March 16, 2014 Iraq still doesn't have a 2014 budg..."
"I Hate The War"
"Civil liberties, protest and speaking out"
"What will become of the Iraqi refugees"
"revenge: the bad"
"The Good Wife meets Crossing Jordan"
"Because it's legal"
"Paul Craig Roberts on Barack's executive order"
"Military court creates ban on Special Victims Counsel"
"The US media cover up on Moqtada al-Sadr"
"ObamaCare the poison pill"
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: A lesson in what is news
- TV: No, it wasn't a feminist skit
- Young Middle-Aged Love
- Whose hands are clean in The War On Women (Ava an...
- From The TESR Test Kitchen
- Why Barack really fell into The Gap
- This edition's playlist
- Jim's World
- Confession of the week?
- Some brief notes on Democrats in Congress (Ava and...
- Murray Presses Top VA Officials on Spokane Medical...
- Speech of the SPECIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNITED...
- Tony Benn 1925-2014 - Inspiring socialist who move...
- Neocolonial regime in Libya faces war over oil exp...
"THIS JUST IN! HE'S THE HOTTEST BITCH IN THIS PLACE!"