Thursday, April 06, 2006

THIS JUST IN! BULLY BOY SAYS "DO AS I COMMAND NOT AS I DO."

BULLY BOY PRESS - DC.

THIS JUST IN!

BULLY BOY SAYS "DO AS I COMMAND NOT AS I DO."

HAVING COMPLAINED ABOUT LEAKS REPEATEDLY, DC IS A BUZZ TO LEARN THAT SCOOTS LIBBY WAS AUTHORIZED TO LEAK BY THE BULLY BOY.

BULLY BOY ON LEAKS, SEPTEMBER 2003:

THE PRESIDENT: Yes. Let me just say something about leaks in Washington. There are too many leaks of classified information in Washington. There's leaks at the executive branch; there's leaks in the legislative branch. There's just too many leaks. And if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is. And if the person has violated law, the person will be taken care of.

AND:

THE PRESIDENT: Listen, I know of nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing.
And again I repeat, you know, Washington is a town where there's all kinds of allegations. You've heard much of the allegations. And if people have got solid information, please come forward with it. And that would be people inside the information who are the so-called anonymous sources, or people outside the information -- outside the administration. And we can clarify this thing very quickly if people who have got solid evidence would come forward and speak out. And I would hope they would.
And then we'll get to the bottom of this and move on. But I want to tell you something -- leaks of classified information are a bad thing. And we've had them
-- there's too much leaking in Washington. That's just the way it is. And we've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them and I want to know who the leakers are.
WHITE HOUSE STAFF WAS OBSERVED DRAWING STRAWS AT THE END OF THE DAY TO DETERMINE WHO WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO BULLY BOY FRIDAY MORNING THAT HE WAS THE LEAK.