IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF HIM, THANK HILLARY CLINTON.
SAID CRANKY CLINTON TO THESE REPORTERS, "MY PLAN IS TO SUCK ALL THE OXYGEN OUT OF THE ROOM FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS AND THEN, IN THE FINAL MONTHS, SWOOP IN, GRAB THE NOMINATION AND RUN WITH IT. MY SLOGAN IN 2020 WILL BE 'YOU BETTER BE WITH ME, DAMN IT!, OR IT'S A BULLET TO THE HEAD!' I THINK THAT'S SOMETHING PEOPLE CAN GET BEHIND."
IBT reports that Hayder is denying that the Iraqi military is being mobilized and on the verge of attacking.
#Iraqi PM "Our forces cannot & will not attack our citizens, Arab or Kurd. The fake news being spread has a deplorable agenda behind it"
While some are calling it fake news, there is this:
Soldiers from Iraqi ERD are posting photos on social media alongside newly captured Peshmerga positions south of #Kirkuk
Iraqi militia burning a Kurdish flag in a position they took over near Kerkuk. Why Kurds don't trust these sectarian & racist scum.
Oil rich Kirkuk has always been a hot spot.
Bully Boy Bush had to send troops to defuse the situation at one point, former President Barack Obama had to do the same.
Baghdad wants Kirkuk due to the oil, the KRG wants it due to the oil.
The RAND Corporation, at the end of Bully Boy Bush's occupying the White House, identified Kirkuk as the hot spot noting that the unresolved status meant problems for the future.
Iraq is about to declare war on Iraqi Kurdistan simply because the #Kurds want freedom. Is the US going to abandon its loyal ally again?
RECOMMENDED: "Hayder the liar al-Abadi"
- Truest statement of the week
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: was everyone really that busy?
- TV: CNN sets the standard . . . for embarrassment
- CRAPAPEDIA promotes racism
- Radio moment of the week?
- Top 10 types of pizza
- Tweet of the week
- When old news is passed off as breaking news
- Song of the week
- The entire population of Barbuda has been left hom...
- This edition's playlist
- The elites “have no credibility left:” An intervie...
- Michigan Greens Oppose Push for Hunting of Sandhil...
- One of our greatest obligations as elected officia...