BULLY BOY PRESS & CEDRIC'S BIG MIX -- THE KOOL AID TABLE
WAR HAWK JOE LIKES TO RELAX BY HAVING KIDS PLAY WITH THE HAIRS ON HIS LEGS AND THEN BOUNCE IN HIS LAP.
BUT LET'S ALL KEEP PRETENDING HE'S NOT A PERV.
From John to the equally creepy Joe Biden. War Hawk Joe got weird over the weekend. For most people, that was the nibbling of Jill Biden's fingers.
Seriously, what is going on with Joe Biden?
That's something. But, as we noted Saturday, "Poor Joe. At a campaign stop today, he was talking about letting children stroke the hairs on his leg and bounce in his lap. Creepy."
You can’t make this stuff up... Joe Biden is ready for SNL, not the White House.
Joe Biden: “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”
Weird flex but okay.
As difficult as this is to watch, it sends a clear message:
It’s time for Joe Biden to step away.
On a side note, I truly believe that if it weren’t for so many Corporate Special Interests heavily invested in his campaign, Joe would‘ve stepped away months ago.
And then there's Tiny Pete.
“I was basically the Uber for our unit.” Pete Buttigieg
Uber drivers aren't qualified to be the most powerful person in the world
Mayor of tiny town that he f'ed up at 29, next promotion most powerful person in the world?
What the f**k! It's nuts
RECOMMENDED: "Iraq snapshot"
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: The protests belong to the Iraqi people...
- TV: Tugging at the heart strings
- 10 things to pray for this holiday season
- 10 Best Sides for Thanksgiving
- Tweet of the week
- 10 films to serve at Thanksgiving
- Best campaign video of the season thus far
- Best post-Thanksgiving snack
- Song to remember this holiday
- This edition's playlist
- Some Tweets from the Green Party
- Some Tweets from Dario Hunter