AT THE CLOSE OF THE TRIAL OF NOTED SINGING PEDOPHILE R KELLY, HIS ATTORNEY DECLARED THAT R WAS LIKE MLK.
DEVERAUX CANNICK APPARENTLY MISUNDERSTOOD. MLK DECLARED, "I HAVE A DREAM."
HE CERTAINLY DID NOT SAY, "I HAVE A WET DREAM."
NOR DID HE SAY, "I HAVE HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT ALL YOUR LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS. I WANT TO TOUCH THEM AND I WANT THEM TO CALL ME DADDY."
REACHED FOR COMMENT, R KELLY TOLD THESE REPORTERS, "IF YOU'RE UNDER AGE, LIKE MY SONG SAYS, YOUR BODY'S CALLIN'."
RECOMMENDED: "Omar Ameen is being targeted by the US government"
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: Visiting Iraq in the midst of a pandemic
- TV: You're where you're supposed to be? NBC hopes so
- Music video of the week
- The media does itself in (Ava and C.I.)
- Video of the week
- This edition's playlist