Monday, October 02, 2006

THIS JUST IN! TAKE HIM OFF YOUR AOL BUDDIES LIST!

BULLY BOY PRESS & CEDRIC'S BIX MIX -- DC.

THIS JUST IN?

BUT I'M NOT AN INTERN!

OR A PAGE!

TEXT MESSAGER EXTRAORDINAIRE, NAUGHTY E-MAILER AND FORMER MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS UNTIL LAST FRIDAY, VANISHED THIS WEEKEND AND REPORTEDLY CHECKED INTO REHAB FOR ALCOHOL PROBLEMS.

IN A BULLY BOY PRESS & CEDRIC'S BIX MIX'S EXCLUSIVE, WE PRESENT MARK FOLEY'S PLAN IN HIS OWN WORDS VIA AN EXCLUSIVE I.M. INTERVIEW.

MUST CREDIT BULLY BOY PRESS & CEDRIC'S BIX MIX!

Maf54: Hey-hey-hey, Blondie! Waz up!!!!!
Wally: Who is this?
Maf54: Me so horny! LLTA! What ya wearing?
Wally: Who is this?
Maf54: You in your boxers?
Wally: Is this Mark Foley?
Maf54: Strip down, get relaxed. Love to slip them off you.
Wally: Aren't you in rehab?
Maf54: Do I make you a little horny?
Wally: Are you in rehab?
Maf54: Are you blonde all over?
Wally: Are you in rehab?
Maf54: You first.
Wally: Yes. Are you in rehab?
Maf54: MEGO. I totally knew that! Yeah, GD&R. We pretending I be stinky drunk. PITA, dude, PITA. WAZ UP!! \:D/
Wally: You're going to say you came on to underage boys because you were drunk?
Maf54: Yep. LABATYD. "Once a cork popper, always a cork popper" will give me a post-Congress career. They're going to say I was overworked. And as long as I keep quiet about who knew what when, I'll be rolling in the dough. NBD.
Wally: They're running a Walter Jenkins.
Maf54: No way! Who?
Wally: LBJ aide, caught with a guy in a public john in '64, charged with indecent exposure.
Maf54: What happened to him?
Wally: He faded out of public life.
Maf54: That's not going to happen to me. I keep quiet, they said I got it made.
Wally: They're lying to you.
Maf54: ROFL. You're too suspicious. Are you a big boy?
Wally: I gotta go.
Maf54: OMG! You are a big boy! Aren't ya?
Maf54: You still there?
Maf54: HELLO!!!!
Maf54: You gotta type "BRB" when you step away!!!!
Maf54: Dontcha wanna talk? Don't I make you a little horny? Dude, I am H4U.
Wally: No.
Maf54: But I just ripped the new Fall Out Boy!
Maf54: Hello!!!!
Maf54: HELLO!!!!
Maf54: K, Later. Dream about me. A WHET 1.




Recommended: "Iraq Snapshot"
"And the war drags on"
"26 Iraqis kidnapped, Darrell Anderson returns to the US . . ."
"Other Items"
"Darrll Anderson returns to the United States"
"Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts 'Bully Boy George'"
"democracy. for the third estate sunday review."
"why look, it's bob woodward. again, for the third..."
"condi rice has a finger for you. this is for the ..."
"tiny timmy, kooky cokie's spiritual match, offers ..."
"with wisdom only many years of senility can provid..."
"darrell anderson scheduled to return to the u.s. today"
"Darrell Anderson, Iraq, Jim McGreevey"
"Darrell Anderson, Katie Couric"
"Islam and the Dope (Thomas Friedman)"
"Iraq and students (C.I.)"
"Baghdad Under House Arrest"
"Editorial: Darrell Anderson Needs You"
"THIS JUST IN! INTERN SCANDAL!"
"Foley Speaks about the Intern scandal (humor)"